Thursday, February 9, 2012

New MUA Products!!!

Oh wow, I'm so psyched about all the new products MUA is currently launching. BB Cream, Love heart collection and false lashes! Amazing.


Love Heart colletcion:
The love heart collection gives you 6 new nailpolishes and 5 lip balms at 2£ each. These products are just in time for valentines day, and would make a lovely addition to any Spring 2012 look.




False lashes and BB cream:
I'm so excited about the BB cream launching some time in march 2012, The eyelashes should be available online at  muastore.co.uk this month and will be just 2£ per pair.


Are you going to try out any of these new products?
Loevens

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I think I'll pick something up in April when I go to London :) Of MUA generally too, if this collection isn't avaliable anymore ...

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig