Monday, February 27, 2012

Palette of the week 28 pan blush palette

 
This week I will be doing a different kind of palette of the week post. in order to "steal" another week with the Smashbox Mega palette I decided to use a blush palette for this weekly post. It is similar to the ones you can buy from Coastal Scents but I got mine from Ebay.
 
On the go: Some of these blushes are quite pigmented and quite colourful so I did have to be careful with applying them, wich did make application a little slow. But with some of the more muted blushes application was quick and easy.
 
Evening out: There is definately a shade for every occasion, so certainly usefull for night time looks.
 
Variation: There is such a nice variety of pinks, reds and peaches wiht both matte and shimmery finishes. So there certainly is something for everyone.

Staying power: Most blushes I own, do not last me the whole day and these did not last all day either. But with a bit of cream blush underneath they lasted me through most of the day.

Work appropriate: Certainly, there is something for every occasion.

These shades are pretty standart, you won't get that pink blush with golden shimmer or anything like that, no duo chromes or uncommon shades, but still some nice standart shades. I think some of the shades are a little too similar, but I don't mind seeing how many shades you still get.
All in all this palette is nice, but I see myself reaching for the same shades over and over again... I need to be more adventurous and try out some of the bright pinks.

 Above: just a few swatches to give you an idea of the different shades.

Loevens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig