Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Products of the month

 Wow I can't believe the month is almost over. Time is seriously just flying right past me at the moment. Well it's the end of the month and that calls for "Products of the month"


Smashbox photo op mega palette:
Simply just my favorite palette ever! I love everything about it and I really enjoyed using it a lot this month.

Rimmel Sexy cruves:
Quite an allright mascara. After using up a bad bad mascara I finally rediscovered this beauty. So I have been using this mascara again lately and I am really liking it for everyday wear.


The Body Shop, Drops of youth:
 I have been using this every day for the last month and a half, and I really think it has helped my skin. It feels smoother. looks more radiant and I have not had as much dry and sensitive skin , like I normally do at winter time.
Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig