Thursday, February 2, 2012

Project 14 pan update

I finally manage to finish up a product only to find out that I did not include it in my project 14 pan lol.
It seems like I finish a lot of products at the moment that are not included in my project pan. Ofcourse I could have just included them instead but where is the challenge in that? 

So I am still trying really hard to finish some of the products in my project 14 pan.

I managed to finish the last of my Jordana easyshine. I'd love to try some of the other colours out but I'm not sure I will be repurchasing this exact shade again (fresh melon) the shade is nice but the melon scent is not for me. 

I also managed to finish my Hard Candy Ginormous las mascara (not in the project) I will not be repurchasing this. It just does not work for me and I'm really looking forward to starting on a different mascara tomorrow as I have not been pleased with the look of this mascara at all, but wanted to use it up before opening a new one. This mascara is supposed to be infused with a lash growing serum, I have not seen any growth of my lashes, in fact I think they are looking a little sparse at the moment. Now I'm not saying that it is the mascaras fault, I honestly don't know why they look sparse, all I am saying is it certainly did not make them grow.

Hopefully I will have used up some more products soon, I'm certainly starting to hit pan on some of my products. I have almost used up one of the pans in my ELF complete coverage concealer so I am slowly getting there.


4 down... 10 to go.
Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig