Sunday, February 19, 2012

Project 14 pan update

FINALLY... I have gotten a little closer to my goal of completing this project 14 pan. I know it has only been going on since the end of december or something butit feels like forever. I really really need to shop... lol.

I used up my Boots lip gloss. I actually enjoyed using the gloss, it smelled like grapefruit and it was a nice sheer neutral shade. Unfortunately I can not repurchase as it is not sold outside the UK.


I have had this primer for ages, it is my favorite eye primer ever, and I already have a backup for it so I dont need to be without it. This is probably THE product that will always be in my makeup bag. 


I still have a long way to go but I am making a good dent in some of the products, so there will soon be a new update. But some of the products really seem to be taking forever to finish. 

6  down... 8 to go.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig