Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project 14 pan update

 Finally! I managed to finish some more products. This is taking way longer than I thought, and I think I still have another month left at least.

Hard Candy  cheek tint: This has absolutely no pigmentation, it was soo sheer that I probably used way too much every single time, only to end up with greasy cheeks. I will not be repuchasing this product.

Benefit lyin' eyes concealer: This was not bad at all. I only wish the shade had been a bit lighter and that there would have been more product. This did not last me very long. So considering the price you pay for such a small amount, I would not repurchase.


Hard Candy Sheer envy face primer: I actually really really liked this primer, so I was sad to see it go. I will certainly be repurchasing this.



Hard Candy Eye primer: I was not too fond of this as an eye primer. It was way too emollient and reminded me of eye cream, so I used it for my under eye area before concealer and that worked quite well. I will not be repurchasing this though.

10  down... only 4 to go.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig