Thursday, February 9, 2012

Smashbox Photo Op mega palette!!!


FINALLY!!! I got my Smashbox Photo Op mega palette.
i got it  yesterday and have been struugling not to pick it up and go crazy every single time I see it on my desk. I will be doing a large picture heavy review of this palette very soon. But for now you will have to make due with the crappy photos I took of the palette last night.



I'm thinking of skipping my palette of the week posts just for a few weeks so I can really get to try this palette out. Don't know if I am going to do just that, but it will definately get a lot of my attention for a long time.

Loevens. 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I bought the same one from QVC when they had a fantastic payment plan (plus the price was lower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think of it so far? I'm super happy with mine so far.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig