Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Body shop Nutriganics smoothing mask review


I originally bought the Vitamin E sink in mask, but I had an allergic reaction to it so the kind assistant at my local The Body Shop offered me this smoothing mask in return. I have been using it several times within the last 2-3 weeks and I can't stop wanting to put it on my face all the time.

Price: DKK 155  or  $22

Packaging: I kinda like that this comes in a jar and not a sqeeze tube, the jar is made of plastic and the packaging makes this product "look healthy and good for you" if that makes any sense. You get 107 grams of product.

The mask itself is quite thick, like a paste. But also super smooth and velvety. I love the feel and texture of this mask.

The scent is quite strong. It smells like thyme and all kinds of herbs mixed together, It's a very strong earthy spicy scent.  I normally don't like these kinds of scents but this one is not that bad, it has a feshness to it, that I like.

I apply this mask on clean washed skin and let it sit for 10 minutes, then rinse it off.

After ringsing it off, my skin feels smoother, cleener and fresher. It feels like it cleanses yet adds moisture at the same time.

I really really love this mask, it's like a little bit of luxury in a jar, that I can use everytime i need a little pick me up.

I certainly recommend this mask if you want something that's gentle, that makes your skin feels softer, hydrated and clean at the same time. I will certainly repurchase this mask as I am sure this could easily become my holy grail face mask.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig