Monday, March 5, 2012

FOTD and my current hair situation.

I felt like taking a picture of my look today as I am quite happy with the way it turned out. I was going for a really neutral look, no foundation, just a bit of glamoflauge concealer some LA Colors eyeshadow and a bit of Lancome hypnose mascara.

I have been trying to grow my hair out a bit so I can cut off the dark ends and get a brighter red colour. I just found a picture I took the day I had it cut 3-4 months ago... WOW my hair has really grown. It may be a little hard to see because of the angle of the picture, but my bangs were only slightly below my eyebrown and now its way down my cheekbone. So yay for quick growing hair

 Another thing I noticed is my cheeks! I can really tell that I have lost some wheight. I need to get my split ends trimmed a bit. I have been thinking about getting a spray tan, I do embrace my pale self but I just wanted to see what it would be like to have a bit of a tan, not sure if I am going to try it though.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You can really pull off reds. Im trying to stay away from reds and the mo and sticking to dark colours. But wow your hair grows fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl. I'm starting to grow fond of my red hair. Yeah it really does grow fast. I did not notice how much it had grown before I saw the "old" picture.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig