Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Homemad ELF elements palette otw


As you can probably tell, I am quickly running out of palettes to use for my palette of the week posts. I have a few more left and hopefully I will be done with my projects pan very VERY soon.


This week I chose to use a small ELF elements palette with 4 of my favorite homemade eyeshadows.


On the go: I really like how small and compact this palette is. But my metal pans were not as magnetic as I would have liked, so they did not stick all that well to the palette itself. The shadows were easy to blend and I had no problems creating nice looks on busy mornings.

Evening out: Not the palette I would go for. Maybe if I changed one of the lighter shades to a balck shade.

Variation: Actually for a quad I did get a lot of variation. Ofcourse I did not have a new look for every day.

Staying power: Quite nice considering I made these myself. I used a bit of too faced shadow inscurance under them and they stayed on quite well. Minimal fading as well. Yay for me.

Work appropriate: These were a bit on the bolder side for daytime looks, but nothing too bad. I pulled it off and even got a comment on how nice the baby pink shade was.


I'm really pleased with these shadows and I am thinking about trying to make some more.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig