Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jordana Matte lipstick


 I've been trying out some different matte lip products lately, I like how most matte lipstick tend to last quite well. So when I saw this Jordana matte lipstick I had to try it out.  

I bought the shade called; 03 Simply natural

Price: 2,25$ on cherryculture

Packaging: I actually expected less from the packaging. The picture on cherryculture makes the lipstick tube look very very cheap and not very sturdy. I was pleasantly surprised by how sturdy the packaging actually feels. It's clear and purple plastic but it looks way nicer irl than on the picture on cherryculture.

I love the shape of this lipstick, I feel it makes application super easy. I was skeptical at first, it was not as creamy as I would have liked. But it went on evenly and smoothly.

Even though it's not the creamiest lipstick it does not dry out my lips and my lips did not look or feel dry after wearing it. It almost feels like I'm not wearing anything on my lips when I use this, so often I will reach for the tube to reapply only to find out that I don't need to.

Pigmentation is quite nice as well, it's not sheer at all but not so overpoweringly pigmented that it looks strange. The colour goes on very evenly on the lips and I have ha no problems with feathering.

I'm actually quite happy with the staying power, it does not promote itself as long wearing and it's not the longest wearing lipstick I have ever tried but it does last quite well. Ofcourse it all depends on what I am doing e.g. eating and drinking, but I can easily sit at the desk and sip my coffee or water without worrying about reapplying all the time.

I do wish that the shade was a little paler, as I'm mostly into nude lippies at the moment but I still think it suits me.

Have any of you guys tried these? let me know what you think of them.


Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig