Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mini haul

Seeing how I still can't buy any makeup, I thought I would treat myself to a few inexpensive products that I actually needed to get anyways.


I bought a Luxury hair mask, a body oil and a hand cream. The products are from a brand called Matas.

Matas is like a very small mini version of Sephora or a bit like a drugstore. These products are part of a series of products from the shops own brand.

They are very inexpensive, most of them are perfume free or with mild perfume. I actually really like their hair masks and I use them all the time.

I love the body oil, it's like a soft milky liquid that just feels amazing on the skin, and the scent is really nice.

Loevens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig