Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Need some help.

Hey guys. I need your help. I take good care of my skin but I have never really invested in any expensive treatments before. I thought I would like to try some kind of treatment now before summer.

I am not thinking about a new skin care routine or a cleanser or a mask that I can use every now and then. I am talking about resurfacing peels, derma rollers, light therapy treatments and such.

I have been looking at soo many things including 6 weeks programs with all kinds of lotions and potions, but let's face it I am new to this, heck I bought my first skin serum not more than a couple of months ago and eye cream was totally unknown to me a year or so ago...

So any good tips and advice about something that you have tried that actually improved your skin is welcome.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig