Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NYX trio palette of the week


 Wow has it already been a week. I wish I had time to post more at the moment but I have been soo busy with family, friends, works and chores all over the place.  This trio is called: Barely there/Champagne/Root beer. I kinda wish they would make up some cute little names for these.

On the go: Super easy to blend and applications was smooth. I had no problems using this on busy mornings. The shades have a bit dimension to them so one colour sweeped across the lid could easily be a nice daytime look. Also it is easy to carry around in your bag.

Evening out: Not the palette I would use for evening makeup. It simply is not the colours I would go for, for nighttime makeup.

Variation: it's a trio... So variation is not great. actually I think this trio could have been better when it comes to color coordinating. But hey it's a trio so I can't expect tonnes of looks to jump into my head whenever I look at it.

Staying power: No complaints here. It lasted me all day without creasing. It did fade a bit after 5-6 hours but overall it stayed put.

work appropriate: very, the shades are neutral and can bee sheered out easily.

I love nyx eyeshadows, except for the single shadows I have tried. Overall I am very pleased with the quality and I would recommend these.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig