Saturday, March 31, 2012

Products I don't like

It has been a long time since I have done one of these posts. I am always trying new things and therefore I can't avoid running into a few items I don't like. Just because I don't like them does not mean that they are bad or that you would not like them, it's just my personal opinion.


Elf duo cream shadows: They look really nice and they are quite pigmented, but they crease... oh how they crease... Even with the best products I have, these still manage to crease on me shortly after application.

Elf duo eyeshadow: Now I only have this one duo in butter pecan so I can only speak for this one. I don't like the texture of the shadow I don't like the pigmentation and I just don't reach for this at all.

Hard Candy lash tinsel: I do not like this at all. It makes my lashes clump together really really bad and the glitter falls into my eyes. So for me, this is a terrible product.

Theatrical powder: This actually looks really nice on the skin but it makes my oily like nothing else I have ever tried. If you rub the powder betwen your fingers you can even feel how it seems to turn into an oil. It did not break me out but it made me feel like I had dipped my face in a tub of oil, not nice.

Have you guys tried any of these product? What do you think?

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. aww I love posts on products people regret getting.. weall have regrets.. and we should definitely share them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. I always have a hard time getting around to doing these posts because I'd much rather write about what I like. But yeah I think these kind of posts should be shared :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig