I am quite excited to be showing you guys my very first makeup tutorial. I have asked you all what you wanted me to do a post on. And one of the request were for a bright spring look using drugstore products. This request was made by the lovely Nina from Ninas Bargain beauty.
- First I applied Garnier BB cream in light, all over my face.
- Then I applied a tiny bit of Hard Candy Glamoflauge in light, to the under eye area and the sides of my nose.
- I set the foundation with ELF mineral foundation in ivory.
- I applied NYX jumbo pencil in youghurt all over the lid, as a base.
- Then I applied a yellow pigment to the inner corner of my eye and blended it outwards. Any yellow eyeshadow will do, preferably a matte yellow.
- I applied a coral shade from my LA Colors baked quad in "nebula" I applied it wet for a more intense colour.
- I then applied a dark burgundy colour from the LA Colors "nebula" quad to to the crease. It's very sheer when applied dry so I just used it to contour a bit.
- Then I added a few coats of L'oreal Extra Volume Collagene mascara
- I finished the look by applying NYX powder blush in Pinched on my cheeks and NYX round lipstick in Indian pink.
And there you go... I know this is not my best makeup look ever, but I really like it, makes me feel happy and bubbly. I do apologize for the poor picture quality, my camera tends to wash out colours quite a bit, but I hope you still get the idea.
I had fun trying this out, and I will certainly be posting more spring looks.