Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gosh Volume lip shine review

 I have been craving juicy and bright lips lately, so I decided to try out this new gloss from Gosh cosmetics.

I bought the shade called "Juicy orange"

Price: I think I payed about $13 for it.

Packaging: The packaging is nice and classy, I am really liking the Gosh packaging. You get a descent doe foot applicator. There is one thing I don't like about the packaging, excess packaging... When you look at the gloss from the side, it looks like you get a lot of product, but when you look at the bottom of the glos you can see how little you are actually getting. You only get 4 ml product, for comparison a NYX mega shine lip gloss contains 11 ml.


Scent: The scent of this gloss may not be for everyone. I can't really describe it as anything else than a not so fruity fruitpunch... It's certainly not my favorite scent but it is starting to grow on me.

Staying power: I would say this has ok staying power for a gloss. Nothing exceptional but it does stay on longer than some of the more liquidy or oily glosses do.

The name is a little misleading to me. This is by no means a lip plumper. There is no tingly feeling and no plumping effect. This does not make my lips any fuller.


I like the feel of this gloss, thick without being too sticky, it feels almost creamy on the lips. I quite like the pop of warm orange colour it lends to my lips, I was afraid this would be too dramatic for me but the sheerness of this gloss makes it work for me.

I really like this gloss and I will certainly look into some of the other shades. I know the colour selection ranges from pale nudes to bright magenta, so there should be a shade for everyone.

The only thing I do not like about this gloss is the amount you get, I would certainly recommend these glosses, but I would wait for a sale of some kind before repurchasing. Even though these are worth their price I just think 4 ml is a little too little.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig