Monday, April 2, 2012

I did it!!! Project pan is finally over!

Maan I feel so good about finally finishing this project pan!

*doing a little victory dance*

I have already ordered a few goodies and I will be ordering some more things soon.

I will be saving up a bit to do a big haul when Sephora opens in Denmark sometime in may.  I can*t wait to get the goodies I ordered so I can show you.


So if any of you guys want me to review something, now is the time to let me know. And maybe I will buy those products and review for you.


Here it is... I can't get anymore out of it without scratching my cheeks, and I honestly don't bother with digging the last bit out. I will certainly repurchase this as I have grown really fond of this little must have stick.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig