Sunday, April 15, 2012

LA Colors Eye "design" palette otw

 
I have been talking a lot about my amazing LA Colors eye design "invent" palette. These palettes come in 2 different colour combos. And now I finally have them both. This palette is called "design"
 
Price: 5$ or about 26 DKK or 3,11£ on Cherry Culture.
 
Packaging: it's the kind of cheap plastic you could expect from such an affordable product. it is however easier to open than most cheap palettes. You get 30 eyeshadows wich in total gives you a whopping 45 grams of product. Amazing.
 
My two scents: I love love LOVE this palette. I love how it is kinda grouped into 6 squares with 5 color coordinated eyeshadows. 
 



On the go: As with the other LA Colors palette these shadows are super easy to blend and super easy to apply.It takes me no time to do a great eye look.

Evening out: Super great for creating beautiful night time looks. It even has a great matte blavk!

Variation: You almost can't ask for more variation from a palette. Maybe some more matte shades and a white that is not too shimmery. Yoy can do several looks with each little colour group so the possibilities are almost endless.
 
  Swatched without a base or a primer!
 
Staying power: It actually stays on quite well, considering the price of the palette. This would last me almost 8 hours without a primer and all day and night with a primer. I did not see any creasing but I did notice that the brighter colours seemed to fade out a bit by the end of the day. These are also fantastic with a bit of cream eyeshadow underneath.

Work appropriate: There is a little bit for every occasion in this palette and 2 of the colour groups are on the neutral side so these can defiantely be office friendly.

I had high expectations for this palette and it did not dissapoint! I am very very pleased with this.

I would love to hear what you guys think of this palette, have you tried it? would you consider trying it? let me know.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig