Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn lipstick review


*Disclaimer - I'm keeping my review of the Lime Crime lipstick online. But I will NEVER purchase another Lime Crime product ever Again, so keep in mind, I liked the product back in 2012 but I do NOT like the Company*

I just recently discovered Lime Crime, I had heard about their eye shadow base and extreme lipsticks before but never really looked into the brand. So When I started wearing purple lipstick I decided to get a Lime Crime lipstick. The shade is called Airborne Unicorn.

Price: $15,99 from here.


Packaging: A bullet style purple plastick tube with holographic unicorn decoration. I am not a fan of the packaging, I love purple and I love holo effects BUT I have to admit I don't care for the shape of the product, without being too specific it looks like something non makeup related.. it looks vulgar.


This lipstick is incredibly opaque, super pigmentation, super coverage. This is definately the most opaque lipstick I have ever tried, there is absolurtely nothing to complain about here.

It is creamy and does not dry out my lips, wich is a big big plus for me.


When it comes to staying power this one is amazing as well. It lasts really really well for a creamy lipstick.

I only have good things to say about the quality of this lipstick. Only negative for me is the packaging, but the product itself is perfect!


I wish they made these lipsticks in a lot more shades, because this shade is not exactly an everyday shade. I think the colour is super cute but I can only just about pull it off.

If you like bright and unusual colours of lipstick, definatley check out Lime Crime lipstick.

Loevens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig