Saturday, April 14, 2012

A look of what to come

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. My boyfriend is cooking for me tonight so I thought I would try and get a few posts done while he cooks. I thought I would give you guys a little preview of what to come the next few weeks.

  • I will be showing you a cheaper alternative to the Z-palettes
  • I will be comparing some lovely lip products and share an amazing discovery with you
  • I will be doing a purple lips post
  • and hopefully I will show you a new spring look.

I will be doing posts on these lovely items here as well:







Loeves.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Those palletes look wonderful - cant wait to see more of the LA Colours one that looks like Tetris! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A post of the LA Colors 'tetris' palette will be uploaded today :-) I love that palette.

      Delete
  2. love ur blog,will try this products you have mentioned by the way, where can i buy? do reply and dont forget to visit my blog too. saw u on blogupp. following u now, do follow back cheers!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for taking the time to wrtie me :) I normally write where I got my products from when I review them. this is pictures of what I am going to be reviewing soon. I got most of the products from Cherryculture.com and the MAC lipstick from ly local MAC counter.

      Hope this helps, thanks :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig