Monday, April 16, 2012

MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick review


One of the things on my list of new years resolutions was to buy my very first MAC lipstick. I was originally going for one of the viva glam lipsticks but when I saw the fesh juicy Sheen Supreme lipsticks I knew I had to have one.

I bought the shade called Asian Flower, a creamy lavendar with some pinkness to it.

Price: DKK 160,- or about $26 in Magasin in Copenhagen.

Packaging: Nice sleek and slimmer than your regular lipstick. The container seems really sturdy. Good quality indeed, no complaints here.


This has a nice sugary vanilla frosting scent... yummy.

It is not all that moisturizing but it's not drying either.


I am really impressed with the staying power of these, they last really well. Although this particular shade seems to change a bit as it wears off. When you first apply it the shade is a creamy lavendar. But at it wears off the shades turns more and more pink instead of purple, it is a lovely pink although. So it is almost like it stains my lips a bit.

I am really liking this lipstick and it seems like I will go through it quite fast, as I like to use this for everyday wear. I certainly want to try some more colours. However this is quite expensive.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig