Saturday, April 7, 2012

Maybelline Illegal lenghts mascara review



I have been wanting to try this ever since it arrived at my local mall. So When I finally got the chance I went out and bought one.

Price: $19, yeah that's how much Maybelline costs in Denmark.

Packaging: I have to admit that it was the packaging that first drew me to the product. But when I finally held the products I was a bit dissapointed. It's an asymetric metallic grey mascara tube. It just does not look or feel as high quality as I expected (not saying it's low quality, I just expected more).
You get a regular bristle mascara wand.

I actually had higher hopes with this mascara, it did not give me any volume at all, wich I was not expecting as it is advertised as a lengthening mascara. But it did not lengthen either. It actually did not perform well on my lashes at all.

This mascara does just not work for my lashes, it may work for you if you don't need volume and already have long lashes. But it does not work for me. I am not trying to bash Maybelline at all, I normally like Maybelline mascaras but this was a miss for me.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig