Saturday, April 7, 2012

MUA Out there gloss review


I have had this gloss for a while now but totally forgot all about it. I was so happy to learn that MUA Ships internationally so I bought a few MUA thing to try out. The out there gloss is in the shade "buff".

I am not feeling this gloss. Sorry MUA but this gloss did not plump my lips at all. It did give a slightly burning sensation, nothing too bad but no plumping for me.

Another thing I dislike about this gloss is the wand. It takes ages for me to get any product on my lips because the stopper in the tube is almost too effective. So That is why I never reach for this. I would have to dip the doe tip applicator about 10 times to get just a visible bit of gloss on my lips.


I don't know if I just chose a bad shade or the packaging on my gloss is off. But Given the experience I have had with this gloss I cannot recommend it.

Loevens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig