Friday, April 6, 2012

Palette otw?



Hey guys... you probably haven't even noticed the lack of a palette of the week post this week. Well O finally ran out of palettes worth writing about and i did not feel like writing something just to get a post done. So you will have to wait a few more days for the next palette of the week post to be ready.



I have been using my LA Colors eye design palette, that I have written about before.
You can see the palette otw post I did with it a while back here.

I am still loving this palette a whole bunch and I have actually ordered a few more LA colors palettes from cherry culture that I am currently waiting for.

Today will be a slow day on blogger for me. I am going to visit my parents for a nice easter family dinner. But I am planning to get a looooot of posts done within the next few days, so stay tuned.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig