Sunday, April 22, 2012

Products I regret buying

From time to time I stumble upon a few bad products on my never ending quest for makeup. Some products may not be bad products, but they were not what I expected or did not fall to my liking. Here are a few products that I do not like.








Amuse long lasting magic lip gloss:
The packaging is super cute! and the colour looks super nice in the tube. But it goes on oily and it changes colour on my lips. So I guess it is called magic because it changes colour. The colour is not bad, just not what I wanted and I don't like how runny and oily this gloss feels on my lips.

Swatch of Amuse lip gloss



 
 







Milani lipstick in sugar rim:
This lipstick is such a cute shade, but it smells like old grandma, and it has straight up chunky gritty bits of glitter in it. Not what I was going for. 


 Swatch of Milani lippie in sugar rim

These are the products I am not liking at the moment, I do have some new products  I am still testing out, but I have a hunch that I will be adding another post like this within the next few weeks.

Have any of you tried these products? if so, what did you guys think?

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig