Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tiny Body Shop haul


I felt like shopping yesterday, and I had some money left on a Body Shop gift card from christmas. So I went to my local TBS to see if I could find any goodies.


I bought the Hemp hand cream, wich I have never tried before. Looking forward to trying it out. As far as I remember it has won a Danish beauty award. So seeing as I am really taking a liking to hand creams I thought I should try this out.


Then I bought the Extra Virgin Minerals powder foundation. I have already tried the cream foundation and I love it. My skin is just a little too oily at the moment so I thought a powder would be better.


I got the Brazil nut body scrub for free. It smells sooo yummy I almost want to eat it! I will resist putting it in my mouth and try it on my legs when I shower tonight,






 

 I also bought a new item called beautifying oil, I chose the Satsuma scent because it reminds me of summer. These oils are scented like some of the body butters so you can match them. They are supposed to be for face, body and hair. Can't wait to try it out.







I can't wait to try these things out a bit. Watch out for reviews in a few weeks time.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig