Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April favorites

Can't believe it's already May... Seems like just a few days ago I was celebrating christmas. Spring is here and the summer is rapidly approaching. What a lovely time of the year.

My favorites for april are:

The Body shop, Brazil nut body scrub:
This stuff smells amazing! I am completely in love with the smell, and ofcourse it also scrubs really well.



Smashbox Photo Op Mega palette:
This could actually be a favorite product every month.I love this palette so much. Perhaps my favorite palette of all time.

 MAC sheen supreme, Asian flower:
Such a pretty shade and smells like vanilla frosting, yummy!

 Revlon lip butters:
I have been using these a lot, and the more I use them the more I fall in love with them.
I need more shades!
What's your april favorites?

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. great picks :) I love the lip butters, I also need more shades!

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig