Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BB cream galore

It seems that BB cream has gotten increasingly popular these days. I have been using BB cream on and off for the last 2 ½ - 3 years time and I certainly understand the hype... Sort of.

I have tried a few American and/or European versions of BB creams and I have to say they are nothing compared to the Asian BB creams

So I decided to get a lot of different BB creams and review them for yoy guys. I am reviewing both asian and American/European BB creams. 

I have been testing and trying BB after BB for the last couple of weeks and I am finally ready to bombarde you with review upon review and ofcourse I will be doing a comparison post with all the BB creams together.

I hope you will find this interesting, I will certainly keep trying new BB creams as soon as I am done with my project pan.

Look forward to reviews of 3 different Skinfood BB's, 2 Dr. Jart BB's, 2 Skin79 BB's, Garnier BB cream and Lioele BB cream 

Loevens.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I will find this interesting, I love my missha perfect cover BB cream. The Asian ones are the only ones that I find to actually cover up blemishes without feeling heavy, or slide off my face. I should do a review on it at some point too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I feel that the Europe/US versions are more like tinted moisturizers and not really BB creams. Asian BB creams have way better coverage and some of them actually kinda live up to all their claims, lol.

      Delete
  2. And I would love to see a review of it, I have tried a Missha BB cream ages ago, can't remember what it was called, but it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear how you select shades from the Asian BB creams. I've been put off trying them because I'm worried I'll end up getting the wrong shades and wasting money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally Asian BB creams have 1-2 shades to choose from. I am NC15 and sometimes lighter in the winter and the lightest shade just seem to always be a match for me. Some BB creams apply a little grey but oxidize on the skin and when they do they seem to adjust to my skin tone. I'll see if I can do a post about this subject and maybe look for BB cream brands that offer a wider selection of shades.

      Delete
    2. Also a good idea is to buy the sample baggies of the BB cream you would like to try. You can buy them on Ebay.

      Delete
    3. Great idea! I will wait and see which ones you recommend and then have a look on eBay - thanks :-)

      Delete
  4. I have the MUA BB cream :) Haven't gotten to try it yet though!

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig