Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Body Shop Brazil nut body scrub


I got this free with a purchase last month. One of the girls at the shop said it was her favorite and they were running out fast. This is not a product they normally have in my shop, so I knew I had to have it.

Price: I think it would probably cost DKK 120 if it were in stock.it costs $18 here

Packaging: Not much to say about it, It's just a classic Body Shop jar. You get 200 ml of product.

WOW this stuff smells amazing. It has a very strong and nutty scent. Smells a bit like marzipan or mazarin cake. Yummy! I just love that scent and how it just spreads to my whole bathroom when I use it in the shower. The scent however does not linger on the skin after it is rinsed off.


I actually prefer to use this on dry skin before stepping into the shower. This way I don't have to worry about some of it washing off while I'm scrubbing and I feel it is more effective this way.

It is super effective, it moisturises my skin well and makes it super soft. I really really enjoy using it a lot.

My boyfriend loves the smell of it as well and I have seen the way he looks at the jar, like he wants to eat the scrub lol.

One thing I really really recommend is getting someone to scrub your back with this. It feels sooo good to get your back scrubbed.

I hope I can find this scrub again, because I am hooked for life.

Loevens.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I may have to go into body shop now and have a sniff, it sounds almost edible lol. I love the body shops Cocoa body butter and Mango body butter but never tried the scrubs.

    Thanks for the review.
    http://pixie-myworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness this is the one i wanna try for ages this blog post has made me want it more

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have to try it, if you like those kind of scents you will absolutely love to use this. I never really cared much for scrubs, but the scent makes me want to use this all the time :)

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig