Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Body Shop Hemp hand protector review


Hand cremes were never really a part of my daily routine. but this year I have really started taking better care of my hands, and I have been trying a few hand creams out this year already.

The girls at The Body Shop counter recommended me this hand cream, and told me that this cream had just won a Danish beauty award, so I knew I had to try it. I chose the small size even though the bigger size is more valure for money. (I can always buy the big one if it turns out to be a hit)

Price: DKK 50,-  $10,-

Packaging: Metal Squeeze tube. I like the metal tube look, it gives it a more "medical feel" you know, the kind of packaging that just makes you think "this product is going to work and be good for me" Considering my experience with metal aqueeze tubes I am a little concerned wether or not this might tear or leak as I go through the product. you get 1 fl. oz. in this smaller version.


This cream is quite thick and balmy, wich I absolutely love. It makes my hands extremely soft. The skin really drinks up every bit of cream and I have not had any problems with any oily residue.

My hands look and feel better, and it really has helped me with my dry cuticles.

This is probably the best hand cream I have ever tried, it really really hydrates without getting super oily slippery hands.

The only thing I do not like about this is the scent. It smells really really earthy, kinda reminds me of inscense and hippies lol. It is just not a scent that I can learn to love. But I am willing to let it slide because of the positive effects it has on my hands.

This could have been my holy grail product if it just smelled a little better to me. But I certainly recommend this to anyone with dry rough hands and cuticles.

Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have this too, I also really hate the scent!

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig