Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Coastal Scents haul


I got this in the mail today. I had ordered a few of their Hot Pots when they had a great deal on them a few weeks ago. I also wanted to try out the new pressed powder foundation.

 I love the way they wrap the items!

I got a biiig I love makeup sticker and a sample of their gold dust eyeshadow for free.

Here is the Hot Pots I ordered, the palette was free when I ordred 12 Hot Pots. I am quite impressed with the quality of the palette and how sturdy it is. The shadows seems really pigmented and finely milled, my first impression of these is very good.


The new pressed foundation powder, I have not tried this yet, so I will have to wait and see what I think.


That's it for tonight. Swatches and reviews will follow later.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig