Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dr. Brandt Flexi tone BB cream fail

I was at Sephora today and got to try out the Dr. Brandt Flexi tone BB cream. I had been curious about it for a few weeks and wanted to see if it lived up to all the hype.

This BB cream only comes in one shade that will selfadjust to match you own skintone.

At first it seemed quite promising the BB cream looked like it would fit me well when I first squeezed a bit out of the tube.

But upon blending, it became more and more orange on my skin. The end result was a dark orange mess. The lady at Sephora said that she had never seen anything like it, that it normally does a great job at adjusting to peoples skin tone. Sadly for me it did not work.

I am so glad I had a chance to try it on before buying it, saved me a good 50 bucks or so.

Have any of you tried the Dr. Brandt BB cream and gotten similar results?

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig