Monday, May 21, 2012

ELF Master makeup collection looks


I have been wanting to try out more eye looks, so I thought I would have a sitdown with my ELF master makeup collection and see what I could come up with.

Here is some of what I came up with:


Green/golden look



Nude look



Golden/bronzey look



Rusty look




Purple look




soft smokey look




"Bruised" Look created only with blush and bronzer


All in all I am very satisfied with the looks I was able to create, I just wish my camera would have been a little better at photographing the looks properly, as they look a bit dull on these photos. I did come up with a few more brown and purple looks but the pictures did not turn out so great.

I do think that this palette lacks some truly deep dark shadows I could use to define the look with. Most of the shades were medium toned to me, but I do think that there is a lot of gorgeus shades in this palette. And I will certainly try and use it more often again.

Loevens.








SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love the purple look:)

    check out my blog; www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk dont forget to vote in the poll:)

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig