Monday, May 28, 2012

ELF radiance enhancer review


This review has been long overdue. I have had this product for quite a while now but it was only recently that I started to use it.

Price: DKK 34,50 £ 3,75 or $ 3,00 on either eyeslipsface.co.uk or eyeslipsface.com

Packaging: Twist up packaging with a brush tip applicator. This is a typical Studio product with the matte black packaging I have come to enjoy.

 I bought the shade "spotlight" wich  is a super pale pinkish shade. When blended it does not really appear to have any colour it just brightens the area and leaves a bit of a glowing finish. It does not look greasy or glittery at all, it is a very lovely natural glow.


It does not seem to have any scent to it wich I know a lot of people will be happy about. The consistency is somewhat on the thicker side but it does apply really well. Once applied it "dries down" and won't feel like a cream product on the face, it did not make me feel greasy or oily. It does dry rather quickly so I did have to be a little quick about the blending.

So overall this is a very nice product that does a beautiful job. I just don't understand the brush tip applicator. I feel like one twist will give you way more product on the brush than you need, so I always put the product on my hand and apply with my fingers as the brush will not do a great job at blending anything while saturated in product.

This is certainly one of the better highlights and I would consider repurchasing it.

Loevens.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig