Friday, May 18, 2012

FOTD Embracing my freckles


Yup I have freckles... And for a long time I tried to cover them as much as I could because I hated them.

People keep telling me that freckles are cute, and I am starting to feel more comfortable letting them show. I am actually so comfortable in my own skin that I decided to try and se if I could do a look that would accentuate and complement my freckles.

This is what I came up with.


I was playing around with my ELF studio 141 piece master makeup collection box. And this was one of the eye looks I did. I liked it so much that I will be recreating this eye look again very soon.

I will be doing a post about some of the other looks I came up with.

Loevens.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig