Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm still here

Don't worry guys, I have not forgotten about you. I have just been busy packing for this week.

Starting yesterday I will be "house sitting" in my hometown, my parents are on vacation so I am looking after the house and their 2 cats. I brought my NYX traincase so I am preparing a loooot of posts at the moment.

So just because I have been quiet does not mean I have not been busy as a bee, takinbg pictures, swatching, preparing, organizing and such.

You can look forward to a tonne of posts coming up this week. I have been taking pictures all morning and right now my camera is recharging so I can get on with it.

Tonight (it's 1:13 PM here at the moment) I will start editing and posting :)

I have a lot of looks planned as well, so hopefully the lighting here will do.

So if you notice anything different with the looks of the pictures or the blog, it's because I am using my parents "older" computer lol.

I'll be back.

loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig