Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My new Jeffrey Campel shoes


I stumbled upon these shoes while shopping in Copenhagen with my friend. I just knew right there that I had to have them. These were a bit pricey for me, I normally don't pay this much for shoes but these were just my style and I have never had shoes like these.

Price: About $242 I know a lot of you may not think that it's expensive, but for me it is.

 I love how these shoes look and how they spice up even the dullest pair of jeans and oversized T-shirts. And they are actually really really comfy.

Now I don't want to ruin them too much too fast, so I don't wear them when I walk to and from work, wich is about 40 mins each way.

 Carrying them in my bag, on my way to work.

I have been wearing them 8 hours a day for the last 2 days without getting blisters or sore feet. They just feel wonderful!

Just thought I would share my new love with you, what do you guys think?

Loevens.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. They are awesome! Not jealous at all, nope, not even a little bit... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonny, probably my best shoe "investment" ever! I love thme so much I want to wear them all the time :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I seriously can't stop wearing them. Even if I just have to go grocery shopping I still put these on lol.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig