Saturday, May 26, 2012

Project pan update / general update.

I am finally back home again after a week of house sitting in my home town. I have been bothered by on and off migraines for the last couple of days so I have not been blogging as much as I would have liked. I promise to make up for it in the next coupe of days.

So I used up yet another product:

Yved Rocher Tahitian shower oil.
I did really like the scent of this and it did not dry out my skin, problem is that I did not feel like it really cleaned my skin at all, so I would normally use regular shower gel before using this, making this product unnecessary. I would not repurchase this product even though I liked it.

4 down 26 to go.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig