Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sephora Flashy waterproof liner review


I bought these two waterproof eyeliner pencils last time I did a Sephora haul. I was looking for a liner pencil that would glide on smoothly yet stay on the water line for a long time.

Price: $8 in the US, and €6,50 in Europe

Packaging: Your typical eyeliner pencil. I do like the look of them, they remind me a bit of the Urban Decay 24/7 liners.


I bought the shades called "deep black" and "flashy taupe"

I have to say I am deeply impressed with these liners, upon swatching them I found that they applied super smoothly and very pigmented.

I have tried them on both the upper lash line, lower lash line and the water line and I am quite amazed with the wear time I get. These go on creamy and smooth then you have about a minute to smudge them out before they set and then they won't budge.

This is a great alternative to Urban Decay 24/7 liners and they also come in a vide array of colours. I have certainly found a holy grail eye pencil.


On my upper lash line they last all day and don't budge the slightest. On my waterline they stay on for quite longer than I am used to- about 5 hours before they start smudging a bit. But it can easily be fixed with a q-tip/cotton swab.

I absolutely love these and I am glad to say that I have found a holy grail eye pencil. The flashy taupe is so pretty, and quite lovely on the waterline as I sometimes feel like black can be a little too much for my waterline.

I will definately keep repurchasing, I mean this is such great quality at such an affordable price.

Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh, I love Revlon Lip butter that I bought, Lolipop. I now want to buy Tutti Frutti too
    I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig