Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sephora haulage coming up

I have been all over the place today. Jumping up and down while clapping my little hands with joy. Sephora opened up 1200 square metres of pure heaven today in Copenhagen.

I HAD to go, although I had planned to go tomorrow I somehow ended up in Sephora today lol.

I wish I could show you guys what I bought, but the lighting is just awfull, so I will have to wait until tomorrow. But here are some hints.

A much talked about sequel to an even more talked about palette.

A super fun nail polish with some fun effects. I wonder if the top will stick to my fridge door?

A quilted looking lovely, to adorn my lashes.

Something that goes before foundation but after moisturizer.

2x 7 ml of deliciousness that has my bathroom smelling like summer.

A pink camelion for the lippies.

I wonder if I could see my reflection is this purple little lippie.


Can you guess what these are?

Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Haha! I'm looking forward to seeing what (Nails inc?) colour you went for :-) And what you think of the (Naked2?) palette.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig