Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Smashbox Photo op Mega palette eye looks

I thought it would be fund to see if I could do a look with every single trio and quad in the Smashbox range. I normally mix and match between the trios and rarely use them as sugested in the palette. I did experience a few problems trying to use the trios to create eye looks, most of the highlighter shades were wrong for me, I was too pale for them and they turned up looking dark on my skin.

Here are the looks:

Quick take:



Cover Shoot:



Headshot:



Megapixel:



Multi-Flash:



Screen Shot:



Hyperfocal:



Apperature:



Stage one:



Filter:



Telephoto:



Focal point:



Dark room:



Develop:



Auto expose:



Light speed:



Shutter speed:



Softbox:

The colours do not show up as dark or vibrant in the photos  but I hope it still gives you a good idea about the palette. Some of the neutral shades are quite alike but there are some gorgeous unique shades in this palette and I love how versatile it is.  I personally prefer to mix and match from the different trios instead of sticking to one trio at a time.

Loevens.





 













SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have the same palette and have yet to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really love this palette.

      Delete
  2. Hi, is the color "headshot" as golden as in the picture? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Headshot is a trio. One of the colours is a golden pinky shade, wich is what gives the eye look it's golden hue, but not all the Shades are golden, no :) hope that helps.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig