Monday, May 21, 2012

Spring/Summer lippies to love


I have been collecting lippies like a mad person for some time now, and thought it would be fun to show you guys my favorite colours for spring and summer this year.




Purple lips
Revlon lip butter: Gumdrop, Lime Crime lipstick: Airborne unicorn, MAC supreme sheen: Asian flower, NYC lip glider, Sephora gloss: Tangy bite
 
This spring I have been really into purples and lilacs. I had never owned a purple lipstick before and thought it was about time for me to try some purple. I like this selection of purples that ranges from the sheerest tint to completely opaque.



Orange/Coral lips
Sephora maniac lipstick: shade 06, Gosh volume lip shine: juicy orange, LA girl luxury creme lip: sinful, Sephora vinyl lip pencil: 07 gorgeus peach

To me, orange and corals are great for summer. I love this collection as it has a bit of everything. A matte ultra pigmented lipstick, a long lasting sparkly lipsrick, a semi sheer shimmering lip pencil and a sheer orange gloss.

Pink lips
ELF essential lipstick: flirtatious, Jordana easyshine: raspberry, Lush lip tint: snow fairy, Jordana lip out loud gloss: VIP. 

Always a great look for spring. I love a bright pink lip. Besides the lipstick, these are more on the lip balm/ lip tint side of things.


Sheer/muted pinks
Yves Rocher sexy pulp glos, Sephora unique pink balm, Gosh volume lip shine: Cherry blossom.

I don't always want a lot of colour on my lips, and these are just perfect for when I want a litle moisture and shine without too much colour. The Sephora Unique pink does not become that pink on me. All shades are quite sheer, but I love the feel of these lippies on my lips.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig