Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Upcoming series: Beauty on a budget

I finally have rund out of palettes for my palette of the week posts. So I thought it was time to do something new. I have been brainstorming for ideas, and first I thought I would do another weekly post type. But decided that it would be too difficult to find something that I could actually write about on a weekly basis without running out of items too quick.

So I decided I would start a series of posts in the category "Beauty on a budget"

I will be giving tips on where in your collection to splurge and where to save, reviews of affordable brands, makeup, haircare and skincare tips, project pan updates, and whatever my beauty budget heart desires. I will be testing out cheap DIY alternatives and writing about my good and bad experiences along the way.

I hope you will find these post interesting, fun and informative.

Can't wait to get started.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig