Saturday, May 5, 2012

A year of nail polish.


I do like to wear nail polish every now and then, I'm trying to be better at sitting myself down and taking the time to paint my nails more often.

I thought it would be fun to share my most worn nail polishes, what I have been wearing and what I plan to wear.

Here is a little colour wheel I have made showing you my nail polish. I wore the dark shades this winter, the dusty greyish shades I have been wearing quite a lot lately.


I am slowly moving towards the coral and hot pink shades for spring and summer.





I think the mint green and the deep blue would be amazing for later this summer when I am hopefully a little tan.

What have you guys been wearing a liot lately and what colour will you be wearing for spring and summer?

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig