Sunday, May 6, 2012

yet another palette of the week fail



I kinda new this would be a fail product, ever since trying the other amuse palette. But I thought I should give it a try.

I am not able to review this palette like I normally do as it gave me trouble the very first day I used it.

The product has a very strong scent, a scent I don't think eyeshadows should have. But I tried it out anyways.

Pigmentation sure is nice, and the colours look great but it does not apply evenly on my eyes and my eyes teared up almost as soon as I applied the shadow. I had to remove it but my eyes were red the rest of the day.

I do tend to have extremely sensitive eyes, sometimes worse than others, so you may not have a problem with these but I am not going to try my luck with amuse shadows again.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig