Thursday, June 28, 2012

June favorites

I am sorry for not posting more these last couple of weeks. I have been working 11-12 hour days so I have been super tired. But I have one week of summer vacation coming up and I plan to do a lot of posts then. I'm sad to see one of my followers leave, but at the same time I understand the importance of posting regulaly. I will be back strong, very soon.

I thought I would be a little ahead of time for once and do my june favorites now.

 Skinfood peach sake pore BB:
This is kinda growing on me, I have noticed quite an improvement in my skin lately. Although I am not sure that this BB cream is the reason for my skin improving I really really like this.

 ELF Golden bronzer:
A recent rediscovery. I love this multi purpose product. It has really helped on my very busy mornings that I have been having a lot of lately and I find this to last all day on the face and the eyes, even without a primer.

The Body Shop shimmer cubes Lilly Cole edition:
These colours are so pretty and they suit me so well and really makes my eyes pop. I am absolutely in love with these!

Sephora Flashy liner:
These are so long wearing and they apply like a dream. I am absolutely loving the flashy taupe one.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig