Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Project pan update


Wow it's still going really fast with using up products, I am halfway done now. Although I do have to use up 3 extra products as a "punishment" for breaking the makeup ban.

I may have to make this a little more challenging if I keep using up things this fast.

I used up my Mata luxury hair mask, I already have a backup and it's one of my favorite hair masks.
Matas luxury body scrub: great bodyscrub, very affordable but I think I'm more into Body Shop scrubs.

I also used up my ELF liquid lipstick in perfect pink, it was a great spring colour and I will be repurchasing this, but I have way too much lipgloss at the moment.



NYX megashine lip gloss: I can't believe I used this one up! I have been using it every single day for the last few months, I love the scent. I will not be repurchasing this particular shade, but I will be trying new ones.

 Yves Rocher ovale lifting eye cream: I have had this for almost a year now. It moisturizes very well but I don't feel like it's worth the 50 dollar price tag. I will not be repurchasing this as I don't need extreme anti wrinkle care just yet, a little moisture is enough for me at the moment.

Nutriganics drops of youth: I have enjoyed using this a lot. It has lasted me 5 months wich I think is pretty great. I will be repurchasing this again after the project pan is over.

Matas silk protein conditioner: this did not do anything for me, I will not be repurchasing this. 


So that's 15 down 18 to go.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig