Monday, June 18, 2012

Project pan update.

I am having such a hard time not breaking my ban. Especially now that eyeslipsface.co.uk is having a 35% off sale. But I have to stick with it...

I have used up a few more items.

Black head peel off mask:
I did quite like this mask, but I don't think I would repurchase, I find regular pore strips to work better.
Yves Rocher lip balm:
It did a good job but it had a bit of a perfume taste wich I did not like. I would not repurchase this particular lip balm

Yves Rocher moisture mask:
I would probably not repurchase this, it did add moisture but I prefer more creamy products. This was more like a gel.

that's 18 down 15 to go.

Loevens.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig