Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sephora Mango body butter


I bought this when Sephora first opened and I just never got around to using it (wanted to use some of my other bodybuters up first).

Price: I paid 80DKK or about 10€

Packaging: Colourfull plastic tub with 200 ml of body butter. The colour on the tub varies depending on the scent of the product, and matches the other bath and body products in the same scent.

I am totally in love with the scent of this body butter. It smells sweet and fresh at the same time, a real summer fragrance for me. The texture of the body butter is just lovely, thick and creamy, a little goes a long way with this.

It leaves my skin super smooth and hydrated but unfortunately the hydrating feeling does not last as long as I could have wanted it to. I still feel like The Body Shop butters are superior to this butter.

I would recommend this to people with normal skin rather than dry skin.

So the scent is to die for but the hydration is average, this is not a bad product and I certainly will try some of the other scents out, but I am not replacing these with my Body Shop butters any time soon.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig